Everything Is Robot Everything Is Robot

Bad.

Too much glitches. And oh, I created a clone!

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

lol

I love the game, but its a little too short for me. But it is, anyway, a very good concept. Make more! (And, lolz, I ended up with a pink dragon XD!)

Hedgehog Launch 2 Hedgehog Launch 2

VERY GOOD GAME!

YA. The game was perfect. Except one thing: The story mode is too easy and not long enough. Work on this for the next one, cuz i got to mars in 3 days.

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

KEWL!

Really like the concept and drawings.

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

Really nice

No wonder its the game of the year! ( And lol at 2 things: Final boss song and "Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh Dun nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh Bat Spider!"

Deliver That Fulp Deliver That Fulp

Really good!

I loved the concept. I loved the game. They should do more games like thisé (WOOT, had all of the medals)

Brawler Whirled Brawler Whirled

KEWL!

Really nice game. I loved the game play, but the game could be a little longer. Should add newgrounds medals!

Pwong Pwong

Really good

Really liked the game. And I was a hardcore Pwonger!

Green Moon Lab Green Moon Lab

WOOT!

TU L'AS ENFIN SORTI! JE L'ATTENDAIS DEPUIS LONGTEMPS! THX KOSSIN! YÉ VRAIMENT BON!
----
traduction: You got it out! I was waiting for it for long! thx Kossin (his nickname). The game is real good!

FXcorporation responds:

Trouver l'audio a été plus long que je pensais, j'bète que t'as tchéké mon account a tous les jours de puis le début de la semaine

ps t'as oublier de traduire "traduction"

translation: finding the audio was longer than I thought, I guess you checked my account every day since the beginning of the week.

ps you forgot to translate "translation"

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

YAY!!!

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS ONE! BEST GAME EVER! ( should add achievements like on portal defenders) BUT IT STILL FREAKIN ROCKS!